Thursday 20 December 2012

Stanley's Under The Tree Again

This year we decided to put our Christmas tree on a table in the hope that Stanley wouldn't continually crawl straight up to the tree and pull the whole thing down.

Unfortunately he now has a new favourite spot - right under the Christmas tree table. Oops!



I love our tree this year. Maybe it's because it's Stanley's first Christmas, or maybe it's just because I can drink Baileys and mulled wine in excess unlike last year when I was pregnant, but I'm extra excited about the holidays.


We decorated this year's tree in all our favourite baubles and added thin tinsel, (I've only ever seen this in America), which I love, as it picks up all the lights on the tree and adds an extra shimmery glow to the scene.





 Merry Christmas everybody xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...