Thursday 27 June 2013

Baking: Peanut Butter Cookies

This just might be the easiest recipe in the world!

I had a craving for peanut butter so I Googled peanut butter cookies and came across this recipe on UKTV Food: Read the UKTV Food Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies recipe

Despite this being a UK website, the recipe contains Hershey's Kisses. I wasn't too sure where I was likely to find these in East London (?) so I improvised and have decorated mine with Dr. Oetker Polka Dots and Chocolate Stars, Moons & Hearts - thanks Waitrose.


These took less than 20 minutes to make from start to finish - very easy.

The verdict: these cookies are a little on the sickly side but quite addictive after a couple of glasses of red wine. If you like  heavy peanutbutter sweets like Reeces Pieces Buttercups these will be right up your street.

If anyone tries these at home, let me know what you think. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...