Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Help My Baby’s Crawling
Now when I put him down, he makes an immediate and fast beeline for the most inappropriate thing in the room. It’s like he has a sixth sense for danger.
In a matter of seconds I’ve turned around to find him:
1) Sucking on a shoe
2) Licking the floor
3) Trying to climb up a chair leg
4) Trying to get out after jamming himself in between the table leg and chair
5) Trying to launch himself off his toys
6) Trying to launch himself off his toy box
7) Trying to eat a bottle of cleaning fluid
8) Tying to eat a tube of 'butt paste' – this is genuinely its name, it was a gift at my US baby shower
And that’s just 24 hours!
Why can’t I have one of those babies that doesn’t crawl but just sits. I’ve seen them. They exist!
I won’t even go into detail about the joy of trying to change his nappies now he’s on the move.
Right that’s it I’m off to bed. It’s eight thirty and I’m knackered and I need to store up some energy for tomorrow.